Your Remarketing Solutions Innovator for More than 65 Years
- About Manheim
- Executive Team
- Press Room
- Heart to Hearts
- Conservation Efforts
- Buy. Sell. Win.
- Supplier Info
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation.
With 20,000 employees in 121 operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. Manheim registers nearly 7 million used vehicles annually and facilitates transactions representing almost $46 billion in value.
A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim markets Simulcast, Simulcast Everywhere, OVE.com, NextGear Capital, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Ready Auto Transport, Manheim Consulting and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 11 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online. Manheim brings together qualified sellers and volume buyers of used vehicles that include automotive dealerships, banks, car rental agencies, car manufacturers and government agencies. Manheim offers its customers a reliable and secure market in which to purchase a variety of vehicles and services that no other remarketing provider can match.
Manheim cares about its employees, the environment and the communities it serves. From fundraising drives to tutoring kids after school to supporting long-term conservation efforts, Manheim and its employees are dedicated to protecting the environment and giving back to their communities.
- Manheim opens industry's first CyberLot, Lexus Direct
- First Used Car Market Report introduced
- Manheim Online launches, named one of Top 10 e-commerce sites by PC Week
- Opens auctions in France, Australia, New Zealand, and 5 more in US
- AutoTrader.com, world's largest used car shopping site, debuts
- Implements Best Practices Program
- myAccount debuts, enables dealers to conduct most business transactions with the auctions online and in real time 24/7
- Industry's first "cinema" sales in Atlanta and Seattle
- First auction in Thailand
- Manheim Market Report now accessible by PDAs, offers real-time pricing "in the lanes on sale day"
- Mobile auction sale of 9,200 hail-damaged vehicles at Nissan's Smryna, TN, assembly plant
- Manheim DRIVE Center opens
- Debut of Manheim Specialty Auctions
- Launched China operations
- Manheim acquires Auction City Halifax, Nova Scotia
- World's largest vehicle auto auction receives DuPont Award for environmental achievements
- Manheim establishes The Wholesale Institute online workshops for dealers
- Manheim announces further expansion in Canada
- Manheim acquires Auction City, Moncton, New Brunswick
- Manheim Total Resource Auctions announces major expansion in salvage industry
- Cox Enterprises and Manheim turn on Water Conservation Center at Manheim Georgia in Atlanta
- Opening of 70,000 square foot facility in Montreal, Quebec
- Opening of new Manheim Canada corporate office in Mississauga, Ontario
- Launches first ever Mid-Year Used Car Market Report
- Manheim honored among AARP's "Best Employers for Workers Over 50" for second consecutive year
- Manheim enters joint venture with leading exporter ExportTrader.com
- Manheim launches Manheim Direct
- OVE.com signs its 100th Independent Auction Partner
- Manheim Introduces One-Stop Customer Care with 1-866-MANHEIM
- Mobile site reaches its two millionth user
- BMW and Manheim partner to open new company car center and Manheim Greer Distribution and Vehicle Processing Center
- Manheim purchases Ready Auto Transport
- Simulcast becomes available for Mac computers
- Manheim celebrates the 10th anniversary of Simulcast
- Manheim creates joint venture with DriveTime, forms Go Auto Exchange
- Manheim opens new California Service Center at Manheim Riverside
- Manheim expands footprint in Canada
- Manheim signs agreement to purchase stake in Go Financial, supports dealer access to financing options via NextGear Capital
- Manheim purchases majority stake in Brazilian CarBizz
- Manheim creates first-ever onsite auction lane for Hendrick Automotive
- Sandy Schwartz
- President Cox Automotive
- Janet Barnard
- President Manheim North America
- Ashish Bisaria
- SVP Customer Experience
- Shane O'Dell
- SVP Wholesale Services
- Tim McKinley
- SVP Sales
- Mike McKinney
- Regional VP East Region Operations
- Barry Roop
- Regional VP West Region Operations
- Bonnie Hensler
- VP Product Development
- Jenifer Eggert
- VP Digital Services
President, Cox Automotive
Sanford (Sandy) Schwartz is president of Cox Automotive, the world’s leader in vehicle remarketing services and digital and software solutions for automotive dealers. Cox Automotive, a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, includes Manheim, AutoTrader.com, Kelly Blue Book, and a host of global businesses and brands serving customers such as auto dealers, manufacturers and financial institutions.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Manheim, the leading global provider of vehicle remarketing services, registers approximately eight million used vehicles annually, facilitating transaction worth nearly $50 billion in value. AutoTrader, Kelley Blue Book, and software solutions such as vAuto and VinSolutions are the world’s largest digital automotive marketplaces, providing innovative dealer marketing and software solutions. Annually, Cox Automotive companies interact with more than 40,000 dealers in North America alone.
In 2011, Schwartz became Manheim’s president where he led the company to identify growth opportunities in the automotive industry space. Under his leadership, Manheim acquired Dealer Services Corporation and merged it with Manheim Financial Services to form NextGear Capital, Inc., the largest provider of commercial financing for wholesalers in the world.
Prior to this role, Schwartz served as president of Cox Media Group, an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company. He joined Cox in 1985 and served in various roles of increasing responsibility including president of Cox Arizona Publishing, executive vice president of the Austin American-Statesman, vice president and general manager of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, executive vice president of Cox Newspapers and vice president of business development for Cox Enterprises.
In 2011, Schwartz became Manheim’s president where he has led the company to identify growth opportunities in the automotive industry space. Under his leadership, Manheim acquired Dealer Services Corporation (DSC) and merged it with Manheim’s financial services to form NextGear Capital, Inc., the largest floor planning provider in the world (commercial financing for wholesalers). Prior to this role, Schwartz served as president of Cox Media Group, an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company. He joined Cox in 1985 and served in various roles of increasing responsibility including president of Cox Arizona Publishing, executive vice president of the Austin American-Statesman, vice president and general manager of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, executive vice president of Cox Newspapers and vice president of business development for Cox Enterprises.
Schwartz’s automotive experience includes serving as president of Cox Auto Trader (comprised of both AutoTrader.com and AutoTrader Publishing) from 2006 to 2008 and has been a member of the AutoTrader board since 2004.
Schwartz resides in Atlanta with his wife, Sue, and has two grown married children, Jonathan and Stephanie, and three grandchildren. He enjoys golf, working out and cycling.
President, Manheim North America
Janet Barnard is president of Manheim North America. In this role, she acts as a member of Cox Automotive’s leadership team and directs several groups at Manheim engaged in transforming the company’s core auction business into one that incorporates an expanding digital and mobile strategy with a physical footprint that includes 78 operating locations. Groups that report to Janet include Operations, Sales, Customer Experience and Product Development. Barnard most recently served as executive vice president and chief operating officer at Manheim. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises.
Prior to joining Manheim, Barnard served as senior vice president and general manager for Cox Communications’ (CCI) Central Region. In that role, she was responsible for growing $1.2 billion region in voice, data and video services across residential and commercial base of more than 700,000 customers. Prior to that role, Barnard served as senior vice president and general manager for other Cox Communications regional business areas including Northern Virginia, Middle America and Omaha.
She is a member of the Metro Atlanta Clean Tech Leadership Council, which focuses on growing the clean tech economy, attracting and growing clean tech jobs and positioning metro Atlanta as a leader in sustainability. She was most recently recognized by Women in Technology (WIT) as the winner of the 2014 Woman of the Year in Technology Award in the Large/Enterprise Organization category. This award recognizes the accomplishments of Georgia’s top women leaders and the impact they have made in their communities. In 2010, Barnard was recognized as a Betsy Magness Leadership Institute Fellow, which honors the most successful female leaders in the cable and telecommunications industry. She was also recognized by CableFAX as a Top 25 Regional Player as well as one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Women in Cable.
Barnard gives back to her community as a supporter of and participant in the Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America (KPCRAA), which raises funds and awareness for Victory Junction and other charities supporting chronically ill children.
She resides in Atlanta with her husband Bryan, and has two children and three grandchildren. She enjoys golf, motorcycling and traveling.
Senior Vice President, Customer Experience
Ashish Bisaria, senior vice president of Customer Experience, acts as the "Voice of the Customer," leading the development and execution of initiatives that enable Manheim to deliver world-class customer experiences. He reports to Janet Barnard, executive vice president and chief operating officer.
Bisaria brings 17 years of global customer service experience to Manheim. He most recently served as chief operating officer and executive vice president of client operations for Teleperformance, where he managed 50,000 call center agents for clients in the high-tech, telecom, financial and insurance industries, launched "Voice of Customer" analytics and improved customer satisfaction.
Bisaria began his career at KPMG Consulting in customer relationship management, business strategy and process improvement. He also held management roles in customer experience/service, strategy and operations at U.S. Cellular and Sprint. In addition, he served as vice president of customer service operations at Cbeyond, where he led the company's customer experience vision, strategy, and direction.
Bisaria has lived and worked in the United States, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, the U.K., Brazil and Zimbabwe, and has managed operations in the Philippines, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and South Africa, among others. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Delhi and a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Bombay.
Senior Vice President, Wholesale Services
Shane O'Dell serves as senior vice president of wholesale services for Manheim, including vehicle transportation, reconditioning, condition reporting and export.
O'Dell will be responsible for setting and executing key business strategies around Manheim’s third-party logistics. This includes focusing on Ready Auto Transport, the company’s transportation business. In addition, O’Dell will lead and develop a multi-year plan to strengthen and grow wholesale services revenue.
Prior to joining Manheim, O’Dell was chief operating officer for NextGear Capital. He oversaw the execution of day-to-day operating activities and provided strategic direction on revenue growth and risk mitigation in that role. At NextGear Capital, O’Dell directed short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic initiatives through established performance goals, allocation of resources and assessment of policies.
O’Dell began his career with Automotive Finance Corporation in 1995. At AFC, he served as branch manager and was later promoted to regional manager overseeing 14 locations. As one of the founding members of Dealer Services Corporation in 2005, he served as regional vice president of operations. In June of 2010, he was promoted to chief operating officer. O’Dell earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from The Ohio State University.
Senior Vice President, Sales
Tim McKinley is senior vice president of Sales for Manheim, a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., one of the nation’s leading media companies and providers of automotive services. He is responsible for the Commercial Accounts, Dealer Sales, and National Clients Sales Support groups.
Most recently, McKinley served as vice president of Sales and Field Operations for Cox Communications commercial services organization in the company’s eastern U.S. markets, including Rhode Island, Connecticut, Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana and Oklahoma. In this role, he was responsible for local strategic planning, sales performance, service assurance, business process improvement, customer installations and capital investment. During this period Cox Business revenues grew from more than $600m to more than $1.5B for the year ending in 2013 while delivering nearly $1B in operating cash flow. Simultaneously, McKinley led major transformational initiatives in organizational structures, standardization and employee/leadership development.
Previously, McKinley was chief operating officer for The Evermore Group in 2005, where he was responsible for the day-to-day operation of this boutique consulting firm targeted primarily at the cable industry and its suppliers. In 2003, McKinley served as executive vice president of Operations for Lynk Systems, Inc., where he oversaw service delivery, customer care, training and IT development. Prior to his tenure at Lynk Systems, McKinley served in progressive leadership roles during a 21-year career with Sprint from 1982-2003. In his last role, he led all of Business Support Services for Sprint Business as part of the Global Markets group, including all aspects of pre-sales solution designs, service delivery, service assurance, customer care and billing support for all Sprints’ business customers. The position, national in scope, comprised more than 3,500 telecommunication business professionals.
With more than 30 years in the telecommunications and related industries, McKinley has had responsibility for product development, product marketing, sales, service management, service provisioning, solutions engineering, program and process management.
McKinley received his B.A. in Political Science from the University of West Florida and is an accomplished public speaker. In addition, he has completed numerous executive development programs including executive development in Organizational Change Management at MIT Sloan School of Management, and the Cox Communications Executive Development Program through the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia.
McKinley is a past Board Member for ReBuilding Together (formerly known as Christmas in April), past board member for the Atlanta Telecom Professionals and has devoted time to Habitat for Humanity, Junior Achievement and Georgia Special Olympics. He makes his home in Atlanta, Georgia.
Regional Vice President, East Region Operations
Mike McKinney is regional vice president, East Regional Operations. He is responsible for leading the operating locations in the markets located in the eastern half of the United States.
Most recently, McKinney led the markets and auction in the western part of the United States as vice president, West Regional Operations. McKinney has served in numerous key leadership roles while at Manheim including vice president of account management, where he was responsible for dealer and commercial account management efforts. Prior to that, he was vice president of Dealer Sales where he was instrumental in building and training a higher quality dealer sales force and worked with new technology initiatives for dealers. In this position, McKinney helped Manheim enhance and expand its services for dealers nationwide.
McKinney joined Manheim in October 1993 as fleet/lease manager at Atlanta Auto Auction, now Manheim Atlanta. He brought with him eight years of manufacturer experience. In August 1996, McKinney was promoted to assistant general manager of Kansas City Auto Auction, now Manheim Kansas City. He served in that position until being named general manager of Metro Detroit Auto Auction and Michigan Auto Auction in January 1999. In January 2003, McKinney was promoted to regional vice president of operations, Southwest, a position he held until being named vice president of Dealer Sales.
McKinney holds a Bachelor of Science in management from Central Michigan University.
Regional Vice President, West Region Operations
Barry Roop is regional vice president, West Regional Operations. He is responsible for leading the operating locations in the markets located in the western half of the United States. Most recently, Roop served as market vice president for Manheim’s Texas Market since November 2011, which includes five operating locations. Prior to that role, Roop served as general manager at Manheim Dallas.
Roop began his vehicle remarketing career in 1979 as assistant general manager at Dallas Auto Auction. He was promoted to general manager in 1981 and later served as regional manager for ADT Automotive from 1991-94. Roop returned Dallas Auto Auction as general manager in 1994. In 1976, Roop began his automotive career in hometown of Tulsa, OK, at a large multi-line new car franchise.
A licensed Texas auctioneer since the early 1980s and current Association member, Roop is a former president of the National Automobile Auction Association (NAAA) and past president of NAAA Western Zone. He is also co-founder and past president of Texas Wholesale Auto Auction Association and past president of the Texas Auto Auctioneers Association.
Roop has been a member of Addison Rotary Club for more than 20 years, including the club’s speaker’s bureau. He is an active supporter of many local charities, including the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas. Roop, who is married to Fritzie, is the father of three grown children: Bradley, Brian and Lisa.
Vice President, Product Development
Bonnie Hensler is vice president, Product Development, Manheim, for Cox Enterprises, one of the nation’s leading media companies and providers of automotive services. Hensler is responsible for enhancing existing Manheim products while bringing new products to market. Hensler’s team also manages products through the product life cycle and provides strategy for new products.
Hensler joined Cox in 2012 as vice president of Product Operations, Manheim, where she successfully created a product operations organization that continues to improve the quality and time-to-market for Manheim products.
Previously she worked for Promethean, serving as vice president of Global Solutions, where she created Promethean’s first SaaS strategy and roadmap and successfully launched many global products.
Actively involved in the community, Hensler participates in the Girls on the Run Program, Girl Scouts, and Decatur-area Emergency Assistance Ministry (DEAM).
Vice President, Digital Services
Jenifer Eggert serves as vice president of digital services for Manheim.
In this role, Eggert leads all of the company’s digital efforts, including OVE.com and Simulcast, and is also responsible for setting the company’s long-term plan in the ever-evolving digital space. Eggert joined Manheim from AutoTrader.com.
Eggert came to Manheim with more than 12 years of digital experience, including three years as vice president of sales, west for AutoTrader.com. Based in San Diego, California, Eggert works closely with teams from Manheim, AutoTrader.com, RMS Automotive and vAuto to create a customer-focused digital strategy that takes advantage of the deep expertise of these companies.
Since joining AutoTrader.com in August 2002, Eggert held a variety of roles with the company, including regional sales director, regional director, northeast, regional sales manager, district sales manager and Internet consultant. She held several positions with Vector Marketing from September 1996 to September 2001, including branch manager, sales manager and district manager.
The latest on events, activities and announcements from Manheim and our subsidiaries. For further information on these or any other news events, give us a call at 1.800.777.2053.
The 2013 online annual review is available at http://www.coxenterprises.com/about-cox/annual-review.aspx. There you will find revenue and other information about Cox Companies: Manheim, AutoTrader Group, Cox Communications, and Cox Media Group. With the interactive location map, you can look up addresses, phone numbers, and leadership for each of Cox's businesses. The direct link to the map is http://locations.coxinc.com, and location information can be updated throughout the year.
Manheim and Other Resources
Manheim In The News
- 4 Enhancements to Manheim's Online Tools November 19, 2014. Auto Remarketing
- Manheim COO Barnard Earns Top Technology Award November 17, 2014. Auto Remarketing
- NAAA Announces New Executive Board September 30, 2014. Auto Remarketing
- Manheim Enhanced Vehicle Imaging - Toyota Financial Services
- Garff Auto Group's Dealer Trade Network
- Cox Automotive Presents the Barbara Cox Automotive Woman of the Year Award January 24, 2015
- Manheim Creates New Wholesale-to-Retail Vehicle Solution for Dealers January 23, 2015
- Manheim Partners with Hendrick Automotive Group to Create Multi-Lane Auction Operation in North Carolina January 23, 2015
- Manheim's 20th Annual Used Car Market Report Sees Growth, Stability as Key Drivers of Robust Used Vehicle Market in 2014 January 23, 2015
- Manheim Detroit Makes Donation to Lake Erie Waterkeeper January 12, 2015
- Manheim Reports Strong Year-End Close for Used Car Market January 8, 2015
- Cox Enterprises Raises Nearly $2 Million for the Movember Foundation in Support of Men's Health December 15, 2014
- Janet Barnard Named President of Manheim North America December 11, 2014
- DriveTime Selects Manheim and Go Auto Exchange as Exclusive Remarketing Partners December 11, 2014
- Manheim Pennsylvania Spreads Around Cheer This Holiday Season December 2, 2014
- Manheim Kicks Off National Customer Appreciation and Giving Campaign November 25, 2014
- Shane O'Dell Joins Manheim Leadership Team November 24, 2014
- Manheim Announces New General Managers November 19, 2014
- Manheim Delivers a Faster Online Search and Bidding Experience for Customers November 17, 2014
- Manheim North America's Janet Barnard Honored with Women in Technology's 2014 Woman of the Year in Technology Award November 14, 2014
- Manheim Helps Customers 'Raise Their Game' November 11, 2014
- Manheim Names Mandy Savage GM of Manheim Detroit November 5, 2014
- Manheim Philadelphia Celebrates a 50-Year Partnership with Chrysler November 4, 2014
- Senator Richard D. Roth and Assemblymember Jose Medina Visit Manheim Riverside October 22, 2014
- Manheim Reports Wholesale Used Vehicle Price Adjustments in Q3 Keep Retail Markets on Track October 7, 2014
- Manheim Locations Receive Top Honors from Customers at NAAA Convention October 1, 2014
- Manheim Louisville Fundraiser to Benefit Making Strides Against Breast Cancer September 30, 2014
- New Roles for Three Manheim Leaders September 29, 2014
- Manheim Continues to Invest in Its Auction Network, Prepares for Added Growth, Improved Processes September 24, 2014
- Manheim Mobile Auctions Extend Reach and Excitement of Wholesale Vehicle Auction Experience September 23, 2014
- Manheim Helps Customers 'Raise Your Game' September 15, 2014
- Cox Automotive Launches DealShield Purchase Guarantee September 11, 2014
- Manheim's Advanced Vehicle Imaging Suite Expands to 20 Auctions September 10, 2014
- Dealers Step Up Usage of Mobile Apps to Conduct Business September 9, 2014
- Cox Automotive Announces Strategic Leadership Changes August 26, 2014
- Cox Enterprises Announces Formation of Cox Automotive August 21, 2014
- Manheim Tampa Celebrating 25th Anniversary August 19, 2014
- Ready Auto Transport and Manheim Launch New eGate Pass; Process Improves Vehicle Delivery Time for Buyers at Manheim Locations August 13, 2014
- Dealer-Auction.ca Rewrites Arbitration Policy August 13, 2014
- Manheim Statesville to Host Car Raffle in Support of Relay for Life August 12, 2014
- Manheim Signs Agreement to Purchase Majority Stake in Brazilian Carbizz August 12, 2014
- Go Auto Exchange Expands Its Auction Network to Florida August 6, 2014
- Manheim, OVE.com Recognized with Dealers' Choice Awards July 29, 2014
- Manheim Names Jenifer Eggert VP of Digital Services July 29, 2014
- General Motors Brings Closed Sales Back to Two Manheim Locations July 22, 2014
- Manheim Names New Canada Vice President July 15, 2014
- Steve Ewing of Wade Ford Receives Inaugural 2014 NAMAD Innovation Award from Manheim and Autotrader.com July 15, 2014
- Manheim Study Reveals Presence of Physical Title at Sale Greatly Increases Conversion Rate July 10, 2014
- Manheim Reports Increase in Q2 Used Vehicle Values July 8, 2014
- Go Auto Exchange Expands Southwest Presence With Acquisition of United Auto Auction July 7, 2014
- Manheim and NIADA Salute Charitable Dealers June 26, 2014
- Cox Enterprises Utilizes Stem Energy Storage System to Conserve Energy and Reduce Costs June 25, 2014
- Manheim Names New National Accounts Vice Presidents June 23, 2014
- Manheim Technology Project Honored by PMI June 23, 2014
- Camp Manheim Promotion to Give Customers Chance to Win $25,000 June 17, 2014
- Manheim Names Six to General Manager Positions June 12, 2014
- Manheim Shows Customers that When it Comes to Vehicles - Images Matter May 20, 2014
- Manheim Creates First-Ever Onsite Auction Lane for Hendrick Automotive Group May 6, 2014
- Manheim Locations in California Step Up to Help Children in Need May 5, 2014
- Manheim Selects Two New Market Vice Presidents May 1, 2014
- Manheim Supporting 20th Annual Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America April 25, 2014
- GO Financial Completes Sale of Equity Interest to Manheim April 24, 2014
- Manheim Names New Customer Experience Vice Presidents April 21, 2014
- Manheim Detroit to Host Arbor Day Clean Up April 21, 2014
- Manheim Reports Increase in Q1 Used Vehicle Values April 7, 2014
- Manheim Announces New General Managers, Auction Manager in Texas and Virginia April 1, 2014
- Manheim Pennsylvania Donates $70,000 to Keystone Wounded Warriors March 28, 2014
- Manheim Locations Recognized by Customers for Top Performance, Service March 12, 2014
- Manheim, ADESA, and the Independent Auto Auctions Announce Industry Progress Towards a Multiplatform Bidding Solution March 6, 2014
- Manheim Honors Ten Top-Performing Independent Auctions March 6, 2014
- Manheim Pennsylvania to Host Xtreme Spring Events March 20-21 March 6, 2014
- Manheim's New Spring Promotion Puts Money Into Dealers' Hands March 3, 2014
- Manheim Announces New General Managers February 28, 2014
- Manheim Pennsylvania Raises $31,750 for Johns Hopkins Medicine Programs February 27, 2014
- Manheim Operating Locations Honored by Ford February 26, 2014
- Manheim Signs Agreement to Purchase Stake in Go Financial February 21, 2014
- Manheim Creates New Global RMS Enterprise Software Business; Announces Key Leadership Changes February 21, 2014
- Manheim Locations Support Local Ronald McDonald Charities February 19, 2014
- Ready Auto Transport, Manheim Phoenix, and Manheim St. Louis Join Forces to Fight Hunger February 4, 2014
- Manheim Offers Dealers 30 for $30 Vehicle Financing Formula Winner January 30, 2014
- Update: Manheim Plows the Way for Customers to Boost January Sales Despite Challenging Weather Conditions January 28, 2014
- Manheim and AutoTrader Group Present Barbara Cox Anthony Automotive Woman of the Year Award January 25, 2014
- Manheim's 19th Annual Used Car Market Report Examines All Facets of an Industry in Transition January 25, 2014
- Manheim Partners with Sonic Automotive to Centralize Their Auction Selling Process January 25, 2014
- Hendrick Automotive Group Selects Manheim as Exclusive Remarketing Partner January 25, 2014
- Manheim Announces Enhancements to Transportation Solutions January 23, 2014
- AASC Announces Standardized Vehicle Condition Grading Technology January 15, 2014
- Manheim Reports Slight Decline in Q4 Wholesale Used Vehicle Prices January 8, 2014
- Manheim Names Julie Picard General Manager and Vice President of Manheim Pennsylvania January 7, 2014
- Manheim Plows the Way for Customers to Boost January Sales Despite Challenging Weather Conditions January 6, 2014
- Manheim Announces New General Manager, Auction Manager December 17, 2013
- HeartBright Foundation Honors Manheim December 5, 2013
- Manheim Names New Product Development Vice President November 25, 2013
- Seattle Area Manheim Leader Earns Auto Remarketing Industry Award November 21, 2013
- Manheim Creates Joint Venture With Drivetime November 20, 2013
- Manheim Opens New California Service Center November 12, 2013
- Manheim Nashville Raises $1.1 Million for Mary Jo's Cure 4 Kids November 11, 2013
- Manheim Announces New General Managers, Auction Manager November 8, 2013
- Manheim and AutoTrader Group Announce Key Leadership Changes in Human Resources and Field Operations November 6, 2013
- Manheim Dallas to Auction Two Trucks Owned by 'Duck Dynasty' Family on Oct. 23; Proceeds go to Charity October 18, 2013
- Manheim Cincinnati Makes Donation to Keep Cincinnati Beautiful October 16, 2013
- Manheim Reports Rising Used Vehicle Pricing in Q3 October 7, 2013
- Cox Enterprises and Manheim Reduce Water Usage in Georgia October 3, 2013
- Canine Companions and Manheim Ohio Partner for 5K Race on Saturday, Oct 12 October 2, 2013
- American Rivers, Manheim Pennsylvania Host River Cleanup September 21, 2013
- Dealer Auction Limited Selects Gareth Walker as Operations Manager in Canada September 20, 2013
- Manheim Announces Leadership Changes in the East September 16, 2013
- Manheim Locations Receive Top Honors from Customers at NAAA Convention; Sweep 2013 Chase Auto Finance Awards September 9, 2013
- Manheim Continues Investments in Operations to Improve Customer Experience September 5, 2013
- Manheim Canada Selects Don Wallace as General Manager September 3, 2013
- Manheim's Wholesale Institute Expands Educational Offerings for Dealers August 26, 2013
- Manheim Recognizes NAAA National Auto Auction Week's 65th Anniversary August 12, 2013
- Manheim Edmonton and Source Auto Auction Offer Corvette to Help Raise Funds for Calgary Flood Victims August 6, 2013
- Manheim Reports Used Vehicle Sales for First Half of 2013; Reflects Economic Recovery July 8, 2013
- Manheim and Niada Salute Charitable Dealers June 27, 2013
- Manheim Canada and Dealer-Auction.ca Partner to Support Dealers in Canada June 7, 2013
- Manheim Announces New Chief People Officer May 23, 2013
- Atlanta Regional Commission: Employee, Employer of the Year Honored at Experience Awards May 22, 2013
- Manheim Promotes Two Leaders into Market Vice President Roles May 21, 2013
- Cox Enterprises Shines Brighter with Clean Energy Projects in the Northeast May 13, 2013
- Manheim to Showcase Mobile Apps; Offer Best-Kept Secrets to Maximize Dealer Productivity May 6, 2013
- Manheim Expands Footprint in Canada (French) April 25, 2013
- Ford and Manheim Partner to Expand Dealer Opportunities in Canada April 16, 2013
- Manheim Selects Michael Noel as Chief Technology Officer April 11, 2013
- Cox Enterprises Names Sanford Schwartz President of Manheim and AutoTraderGroup March 25, 2013
- Manheim Pennsylvania Hosts Spring "Xtreme" Auction March 21, 2013
- Manheim Locations Recognized by Customers for Top Performance, Service March 18, 2013
- NextGear Capital Celebrates Expansion of Carmel Headquarters with Ribbon Cutting Ceremony March 4, 2013
- Manheim Seattle Makes Donation to Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust February 28, 2013
- Manheim Palm Beach Unveils Expanded, Improved Body Shop February 20, 2013
- Manheim Consulting Releases Annual Used Car Market Report February 9, 2013
- Manheim and Ready Auto Transport Go the Last Mile for the Automobile Industry with Transportation Solution February 9, 2013
- Manheim Brings More Mobile Power to the Wholesale Vehicle Market February 9, 2013
- Manheim California to Host First-Ever Used Vehicle Auction in Spanish January 30, 2013
- Manheim Moves Three Leaders Into New Roles January 29, 2013
- Manheim Locations Receive Awards from Customers for Top Performance in Q4 January 22, 2013
- Manheim Offers Access to New Inventory via OVE.com Throughout the Holidays December 20, 2012
- Jay Cadigan Named Vice President, Industry Relations at Manheim December 19, 2012
- Manheim Holds 4th Annual Independent Auction Summit During National Remarketing Conference December 18, 2012
- Manheim Purchases Ready Auto Transport December 17, 2012
- Manheim Simulcast Now Available On Mac December 13, 2012
- Manheim Expands Its Product Development Leadership Team November 14, 2012
- Manheim Hosts Annual Dealer Advisory Board Meeting November 13, 2012
- Manheim Relaxes Policies in Wake of Hurricane Sandy November 9, 2012
- Manheim Names Two New Leaders in the Northeast and Southwest October 23, 2012
- Manheim Locations Receive Top Recognition From Customers at National Auto Auction Association Conference October 10, 2012
- Manheim Releases the myMobileListing Application for iPhone and iPad October 4, 2012
- Manheim Canada Client Advisory Board Focuses on Challenges and Opportunites October 4, 2012
- Manheim Kicks Off National Customer Service Week; Selects Ashish Bisaria as SVP, Customer Experience October 1, 2012
- Manheim Awarded Patent for Computer-Assisted Condition Reporting and Autogradet System September 26, 2012
- Manheim Partnership with AutoIMS Helps Customers Manage Inventory in Multiple Digital and In-Lane Selling Channels September 19, 2012
- Manheim Selects Two New Leaders at Manheim San Francisco Bay and Manheim Albany September 12, 2012
- Manheim Partners with Jaguar Land Rover on Successful Simulcast Everywhere Sale September 4, 2012
- Dealer Wins Corvette in Manheim Giveaway to Celebrate 10th Anniversary of Simulcast August 30, 2012
- Manheim Strikes Up A Conversation Through Social Media August 28, 2012
- Manheim Launches New Learning Center Website for Dealers August 15, 2012
- Manheim Salutes NAAA National Auto Auction Week August 13, 2012
- Manheim Opens New Location in Jacksonville, Florida August 7, 2012
- Manheim's Simulcast Celebrates a Decade of Innovation and Business Success July 9, 2012
- Manheim Pennsylvania and VW Credit, Inc. Partner for Successful Sales Event July 2, 2012
- Computerworld Names Manheim to 2012 List of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology June 27, 2012
- Manheim Unveils Solar Installations at Two Auction Locations to Generate Renewable Energy June 19, 2012
- Manheim and NIADA Honor Charitable Dealers June 14, 2012
- Manheim Selects Dianne Earley as Market Vice President June 12, 2012
- Manheim Moves Two Leaders Into New Roles as Part of Continuing Focus on Serving Customers May 17, 2012
- Manheim Financial Services Hits 10 Million Vehicle Milestone May 15, 2012
- Manheim Hosts National Client Advisory Board Meeting May 14, 2012
- Manheim Promotes Joe George to Senior Vice President, Digital and In-Lane Product Development May 2, 2012
- Manheim Pennsylvania Hosts B.R.A.K.E.S. Driving Safety Program May 1, 2012
- Manheim Experts Share Industry Insights at the 2012 Buy Here, Pay Here National Conference and Dealer Academy April 30, 2012
- Hyundai Motor America Selects Manheim to Launch Private Label Site Exclusively for Its Franchised Dealers April 16, 2012
- Manheim Recognized with Dealers' Choice Awards for Eighth Consecutive Year April 4, 2012
- Manheim Pennsylvania Ends Month-Long Spring Sale Event with Charity Gala that Raises $50,000 to Benefit the Wounded Warrior Project April 2, 2012
- Manheim Recognized by Customers for Top Performance March 23, 2012
- OVE.com Honors Top-Performing Auction Locations March 14, 2012
- Manheim Completes Purchase of Dealer Services Corporation March 1, 2012
- Manheim's Lilicia Bailey Named to Savoy Magazine's 2012 Top 100 Most Influential Blacks in Corporate America February 20, 2012
- OVE.com Helps Independent Partners Drive Double-Digit Growth in 2011 February 20, 2012
- Sonic Automotive Renews Exclusivity Agreement with Manheim February 15, 2012
- Manheim Launches TWI "ON THE GO" for Dealers February 10, 2012
- Manheim Specialty Launched Quarterly Video Blogs as Part of Social Media Initiative February 9, 2012
- Manheim Presents Annual Barbara Cox Anthony Automotive Woman of the Year Award to Rachel M. Richards February 5, 2012
- Manheim Simulcast Everywhere Takes Auction to the Car, Revolutionizing Vehile Remarketing February 4, 2012
- Manheim Consulting Releases Annual Used Car Market Report February 4, 2012
- Manheim Signs Agreement to Purchase Dealer Services Corporation January 26, 2012
- Manheim Auction Employees Support Growing Digital Usage January 11, 2012
- NIADA and Manheim Now Accepting Nominations for Community Service Award January 9, 2012
- Manheim Partnership Yield Signficant Sales Gains for Chapman Automotive Group January 4, 2012
- Manheim Offers Convenient Access to Fresh Inventory Through the Holidays November 22, 2011
- Manheim Lilicia Bailey Recognized Among Auto Remarketing's 2011 Women in Remarketing November 18, 2011
- Select Automotive Reaches Key Vehicle Sales Milestone on OVE.com November 17, 2011
- Janet Barnard Named Executive Vice President and Coo of Manheim November 15, 2011
- Manheim Named as Finalist in the Large Company Category for the 2011 TAG Excalibur Awards October 18, 2011
- Manheim Specialty Auctions and Total Resource Auctions Refresh Customer Fleets Across the Country October 17, 2011
- Manheim Hosts National Dealer Advisory Board Meeting October 14, 2011
- Manheim Expands Trade Desk to Improve Customer Experience October 5, 2011
- Used-Car Dealers and Dealerships Can Win More with Manheim's New Mobile Promotion October 4, 2011
- Manheim Specialty to Engage Attendees in New Ways at the 2011 RVDA Convention October 3, 2011
- Manheim Announces Changes to Dealer Sales Structure September 29, 2011
- Manheim Locations Receive Top Honors From Customers at National Auto Auction Association Conference September 29, 2011
- Manheim Helps Customers Reduce Days to Sale September 21, 2011
- Manheim Announces Retirement of Keith Williams and Dan Thomas September 20, 2011
- OVE.com's Independent Auction Summit Helps Partners Exchange Ideas and Grow Online Sales September 15, 2011
- Manheim Honored Among AARP's "Best Employers for Workers Over 50" for Third Year September 7, 2011
- Manheim Launches New Online Sales Promotion for Dealers September 6, 2011
- Manheim's Mobile App Now Available for the Android Marketplace August 31, 2011
- Manheim Recognizes NAAA's National Auto Auction Week August 19, 2011
- The Wholesale Institute Offers Mid-Year Update August 18, 2011
- This Summer Manheim Tops 2 Million Visit to Mobile Site August 16, 2011
- Sonic Automotive Selects Manheim as Exclusive Partner for Vehicle Remarketing August 11, 2011
- Manheim is Seeing Strong Results From OVE.com Dealer Campaign August 5, 2011
- Manheim Consulting Unveils 2011 Mid-Year Used Car Market Report August 1, 2011
- Wallace to Lead Manheim Canada's E-Business July 21, 2011
- Manheim Adds New Features to Mobile Offerings July 12, 2011
- Manheim Financial Services Growing, Seeking Specialty Dealers to Finance July 1, 2011
- Manheim Allows Dealers to Make an Offer on OVE.COM Vehicles June 29, 2011
- BMW and Manheim Partner to open new company car center and Manheim Greer Distribution and Vehicle Processing Center June 24, 2011
- Manheim and the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association Honor Charitable Dealers June 23, 2011
- The Wholesale Institute Shares Latest Buying and Selling Tips for Independent Dealers June 21, 2011
- Renovo Partners With Manheim to Remarket Repossessed Vehicles June 15, 2011
- Prestige Management Services Doubles Online Event Sales on OVE.com June 14, 2011
- Three Manheim Locations Receive Wells Fargo Auto Finance Top Performance Awards June 7, 2011
- Quebec Dealers to Benefit from Manheim Canada/ LAR Agreement June 6, 2011
- Nine Manheim Locations Receive Premier Auction Awards From Toyota and Lexus Financial Services June 2, 2011
- Munce Takes the Helm at Manheim Toronto May 27, 2011
- Manheim Experts Share Industry Insights at the 2011 National Buy Here, Pay Here Conference May 12, 2011
- Manheim Honored by Department of Defense for Extraordinary Support of Employees Who Serve in The National Guard and Reserve May 9, 2011
- Manheim Specialty's Karen Braddy Recognized as Womentics 2011 Pow! Award Recipient April 27, 2011
- Manheim Media Advisory: Press Briefing Set Prior to US Treasury Public Auction April 4, 2011
- Manheim and OVE.com Earn Dealers' Choice Awards March 31, 2011
- Manheim Specialty Sponsors Motorcycle Industry Council's Revive Your Ride! Campaign March 28, 2011
- Manheim Recognized by Customers for Top Performance March 23, 2011
- Manheim Names Bill Tiedemann Group Vice President of Total Resource Auctions March 15, 2011
- Manheim's Lilicia Bailey Recognized Among Top Women of Influence for 2011 March 14, 2011
- Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck & Equipment Auctions Meet Dealer Needs with Dedicated Locations March 4, 2011
- Independent Auctions Double Sales on OVE.com in 2010 March 4, 2011
- VW Credit, Inc. (VCI) Expands Partnership with Manheim February 23, 2011
- Manheim Salutes Top User of OVE.com February 23, 2011
- Hyundai Names Manheim Location Auction of the Year February 22, 2011
- Manheim Presents Annual Barbara Cox Anthony Automotive Woman of the Year Award to Tamara Darvish February 6, 2011
- Manheim Customers Driving Online Investment and Growth February 6, 2011
- 2011 Used Car Market Report Provides Analysis of Industry Trends February 5, 2011
- Manheim Enters New Partnership With Nation's Largest Group of Privately Held Auto Dealerships January 19, 2011
- Manheim's Total Resource Auctions Announces Major Expansion of Its Salvage Network January 7, 2011
- Manheim Praises NAAA's National Certification Standards December 16, 2010
- No Grinches Here: Manheim Helps Dealers Get in the Holiday Spirit with Online Event Sales December 16, 2010
- OVE.com Signs 100th Independent Auction Partner December 13, 2010
- Manheim and J.D. Byrider Partner to Educate Auction Buyers December 7, 2010
- Manheim ExportTrader.com and ARAI Auto Auctions Expand Used Car Market for Dealers in North America, Japan December 2, 2010
- Manheim Heavy Truck and Equipment Announces Partnership with Proxibid November 23, 2010
- Manheim Kicks Off 2010 Holiday Shopping Season With Special Thanksgiving Weekend Online Event Sales November 22, 2010
- Manheim Specialty Auctions Introduces Industry-First Certified Inspections November 16, 2010
- The Wholesale Institute Launches New Web Resources for Dealers November 11, 2010
- Manheim Leader Chosen Auction Person of the Year by FIADA November 9, 2010
- PowerSports Expert to Share Strategies for New-To-Auction Buyers, Sellers October 8, 2010
- Manheim Specialty Auctions Helps Dealers Power Profits with 'Auction Essentials' October 7, 2010
- Manheim's Sue Boehlke Named One of Automotive News' 100 Leading Women in the North American Auto Industry September 22, 2010
- Manheim Introduces One-Stop Customer Care with 1-866-MANHEIM September 17, 2010
- Manheim Locations Receive Top Accolades at National Auto Auction Association Convention September 17, 2010
- OVE.com's Independent Auction Summit Helps Partners Exchange Ideas and Grow Online Sales September 15, 2010
- Manheim Missouri Hosts In-Water Boat and RV Auction September 13, 2010
- Manheim Milwaukee and Lexus Financial Services Host Dealer Appreciation Event September 8, 2010
- Manheim Names Lou Verrengia Vice President of Commercial Accounts September 7, 2010
- Manheim Gives Dealers "First Access" With New Daily Online Event Sales September 7, 2010
- Manheim Expands Avis Early Access Program September 1, 2010
- Manheim Adds New Wells Fargo Auto Finance Location in Phoenix August 27, 2010
- Manheim's Total Resource Auctions Celebrates Opening Its Newest U.S. Facility with Special Event Sale August 27, 2010
- Manheim Recognizes NAAA's National Auto Auction Week August 23, 2010
- Manheim Specialty Auctions Introduces New "Platinum RV Collection Sales" August 10, 2010
- Manheim and Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Expand Partnership August 10, 2010
- Manheim Specialty Auctions Introduces New "Platinum RV Collection Sales" August 10, 2010
- New and Used Vehicle Sales Rise, Wholesale Prices Reach Record Peak in First Half of 2010 August 2, 2010
- Manheim Partners With Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. and Infiniti Financial Services to Create a Better, Faster Way to Turn Off-Lease Inventory Into Sales July 27, 2010
- Manheim Announces First-Ever General Motors Dealer Lane Open Online Event Sale on OVE.com July 21, 2010
- OVE.com Hosts First-Ever Independent Auction Partner Summits July 16, 2010
- Manheim Southern California Announces Major Expansion July 6, 2010
- Manheim Celebrates a "Revolutionary Sales Weekend" with Star-Spangled Series of Online Event Sales July 2, 2010
- Toyota and Lexus Financial Services Achieve Record-Breaking Results with Manheim Online Event Sales in June June 30, 2010
- The Wholesale Institute Offers Buying and Selling Tips for Independent Dealers June 15, 2010
- Manheim Powers Up Mobile Functionality for Its Customers June 12, 2010
- Manheim's Total Resource Auctions Puts on Bigger Boots in Texas June 10, 2010
- Manheim Receives Multiple Industry Accolades from Customers May 20, 2010
- Harley-Davidson Financial Services and Auctions Get Ready to Rally at Special Event Sales May 12, 2010
- Manheim Partners with Avis Budget Group to Launch "Early Access" Program May 7, 2010
- The Newest Class of Dealers Graduate at the 100th Wholesale Institute Session May 6, 2010
- Manheim Names Brad Hart Vice President of Operations for Manheim Canada April 7, 2010
- Three Manheim Locations Receive Wells Fargo Auto Finance Auction of the Year Awards April 7, 2010
- Manheim Claims Dealers' Choice Awards for Sixth Year April 1, 2010
- Manheim Launches New Online "Daily Sales" Program March 29, 2010
- Manheim Celebrates "The Allure of the Automobile" March 22, 2010
- OVE.com Recognizes Top Performing Partners With Otto Awards March 3, 2010
- Manheim Honored With Awards Recognizing Industry Excellence March 1, 2010
- Manheim Presents Annual Barbara Cox Anthony Automotive Woman of the Year Award to Lorraine Schultz February 14, 2010
- 2010 Used Car Market Report Examines Long-Term Structural Shifts in Automotive Industry, Critical Role of Marketing February 13, 2010
- Manheim Launches Manheim Direct February 13, 2010
- Manheim Introduces New Online Enhancements February 11, 2010
- International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA) Launches New Partnership with Manheim February 11, 2010
- Manheim Market Report Goes Mobile February 10, 2010
- Manheim Specialty Auctions Announces Major PowerSports Offering Expansion at Manheim Daytona Beach February 2, 2010
- Total Resource Auctions Adds New Jersey Location February 1, 2010
- Manheim's Amanda Savage to Share "Secrets of the Modern Wholesale Auction" at NADA Conference January 29, 2010
- FinanciaLinx Corporation Awards Manheim Montreal 2009 Auction Achievement Award January 27, 2010
- Manheim Specialty Auctions Doubles Its PowerSports Offering January 25, 2010
- Manheim Applauds Widespread Industry Adoption of NAAA Arbitration Policy January 6, 2010
- Manheim Canada Supports OMVDA Compliance Throughout Canada January 6, 2010
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Expands Partnership with Manheim November 18, 2009
- Manheim Selects UPS to Manage Vehicle Transport November 9, 2009
- Manheim Honored Among AARP's "Best Employers for Workers Over 50" for Second Consecutive Year November 5, 2009
- Manheim Unveils Key Enhancements to Web Site Aimed at Buyers and Sellers of Heavy Trucks and Equipment November 4, 2009
- Manheim Creates Operational Excellence Group to Enhance Customer Experience October 26, 2009
- Manheim Locations Receive Top Honors From Customers at National Auto Auction Association Convention October 6, 2009
- Joe George Joins Manheim's Online Solutions as Group V.P. October 1, 2009
- OVE.com Now Doing Business With More Than 70 NAAA Independent Auction Members September 30, 2009
- Manheim Introduces Special Offer for Buyers Participating in the New General Motors Dealer Lane Program August 27, 2009
- Manheim Reinforces Commitment to Frontline Services Names Frederick Standfield Vice President in New Role August 24, 2009
- Manheim Unveils Key Enhancements to Web Site Aimed at Buyers and Sellers of Specialty Vehicles August 24, 2009
- Manheim Names Debbie Conrad Executive Director of General Motors Dealer Lane Business August 5, 2009
- Manheim Consulting Unveils First-Ever Mid-Year Used Car Market Report August 3, 2009
- Bailey Named Semi-Finalist for International Woman of Influence Award July 20, 2009
- Manheim Launches New GM Dealer Lane Program July 13, 2009
- Radiance Solar and Cox Enterprises Complete Solar Thermal Hot Water Installation June 25, 2009
- Manheim Celebrates "Independents' Day" by Awarding Five-star Trips to the Wholesale Institute for Two Lucky Independent Dealers June 22, 2009
- Manheim Announces Online Enhancements for Buy-Here, Pay-Here Dealers May 14, 2009
- Two Manheim Locations Receive Wells Fargo Auto Finance Awards May 12, 2009
- Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck and Equipment Auctions Offer Tips for Dealers, Announce May Schedule May 11, 2009
- Cox Enterprises and Georgia Power Produce Green Energy for Georgia April 20, 2009
- Manheim Toronto Named Large Business of the Year April 14, 2009
- Importing Online Vehicle Inventories Just Got Easier for OVE.com's Independent Auction Partners April 9, 2009
- Manheim Enters Joint Venture With Leading Vehicle Exporter Akinvest April 2, 2009
- Manheim Recognized by Dealers as a Valued In-Lane and Online Provider April 1, 2009
- Tiedemann Elected President of ASPA March 27, 2009
- U.S. District Court Rules in Manheim's Favor in Patent Case March 25, 2009
- Manheim New York to Begin Hosting Standalone Heavy Truck and Equipment Sales March 25, 2009
- Chase Auto Finance, Manheim Teamwork Drives Online Sale Surge March 2, 2009
- Manheim Sells 100 Percent of Boat Units Offered February 26, 2009
- Manheim Adopts Industry-Leading Changes to Improve Remarketing Experience February 23, 2009
- Manheim Consulting Launches Quarterly Report on State of Canadian Wholesale Vehicle Market February 17, 2009
- The Wholesale Institute Announces Special Sessions at CAR February 13, 2009
- Manheim Southern California to Host Grand Re-Opening Sale February 5, 2009
- Manheim Promotes Todd Croom to Vice President of Finance-Operations February 3, 2009
- Manheim Promotes Lilicia Bailey to Senior Vice President, Chief People Officer January 27, 2009
- Manheim Reaches 3 Million Online Transactions January 26, 2009
- Sandra Moss Receives Annual "Barbara Cox Anthony Automotive Woman of the Year Award" From Manheim January 26, 2009
- Manheim Hosts Successful Online Event Sales for Customers January 24, 2009
- 2009 Used Car Market Report: Fundamental Transformations Taking Hold in Remarketing Industry January 24, 2009
- Manheim Hosts Successful Online Event Factory Sales for General Motors January 21, 2009
- Manheim's Amanda Young to Lead "Shift Happens" Workshops at NADA Convention in New Orleans January 15, 2009
- Manheim Announces Retirement of Mike Moumousis January 6, 2009
- The Wholesale Institute Announces Expanded Schedule for Dealers in 2009 January 5, 2009
- Manheim Announces Retirement of Berta Phelps December 22, 2008
- Manheim Names Jeff Bunch to New Vice President Role December 3, 2008
- CUDL, Manheim Announce Further Roll-out of MAFS Advantage Program November 20, 2008
- Manheim Offers Smorgasboard of Specialty Sales During November November 14, 2008
- Manheim Announces Upcoming Heavy Truck and Equipment Sales November 13, 2008
- Manheim Announces Executive Leadership Change November 12, 2008
- Manheim's Total Resource Auctions Joins Forces with Pro-Tech Auction in Michigan November 6, 2008
- Manheim Montreal Hosts Inaugural Sale at New Facility October 28, 2008
- Manheim Locations Receive Top Honors From Customers at National Auto Auction Association Convention October 10, 2008
- Manheim DRIVE to Host First-ever Boat Sale October 6, 2008
- Rea Brother's Midsouth and BSC America Auctions Become First Independents to Achieve "Signature Provider" Status with OVE.com October 2, 2008
- Manheim Named One of Top 50 "Best Employers for Workers Over 50" by AARP September 29, 2008
- Manheim Customers Driving Online Growth at Accelerating Pace September 24, 2008
- Manheim Names Standfield Vice President September 16, 2008
- Independents Casting More Votes for OVE.com September 15, 2008
- Manheim Southern California Sets Specialty Sales Record August 29, 2008
- Manheim Promotes Leadership Veterans to New Posts August 27, 2008
- Manheim Solutes National Auto Auction Association's 60th Anniversary During National Auto Auction Week, Aug. 25-29 August 26, 2008
- Manheim's Total Resource Auctions Expands Texas Presence With Acquisition of Central Cities Auction Pool August 4, 2008
- Manheim New England Hosts "Green" Vehicle Sale July 31, 2008
- NIADA / OVE.com Partnership Allows Certified Master Dealers to Join Branded Seller Group on OVE.com June 23, 2008
- Manheim's Florida Locations Offer Dealers Reduced Buy Fee With "Truck Week" Promotion June 16-20 June 12, 2008
- Manheim to Provide AuctionACCESS Registration at No Charge to Their Dealers June 6, 2008
- Manheim Continues International Expansion June 6, 2008
- Cox Enterprises and Manheim Turn On Water Conservation Center at "Manheim Georgia" Facility in Atlanta June 5, 2008
- Demetry Named Manheim's Chief of Staff May 27, 2008
- Three Manheim Operating Locations Receive Wells Fargo Auto Finance Awards May 8, 2008
- Total Resource Auctions Hosts Premier IT 2008 - Industry Technology and Training Conference April 28, 2008
- Manheim's Total Resource Auctions Completes Transaction to Acquire Four Salvage Auction Companies April 25, 2008
- Manheim Unveils Alternative Energy Initiative at New Jersey Facility April 24, 2008
- Manheim Adds Two to Canadian Sales and Marketing Team April 21, 2008
- Manheim Pennsylvania Announces Grand Opening of New VW Credit/Audi Financial Services Technical Operations Center April 21, 2008
- OVE.com Rapidly Signing Independent Auction Partners April 2, 2008
- Manheim Hosts Second Annual Motorcycle Auction March 24, 2008
- Manheim's Total Resource Auctions Announces Major Expansion in the Salvage Industry March 17, 2008
- Total Resource Auctions Adds Ohio Location March 7, 2008
- The Wholesale Institute Celebrates First Birthday With Session at Manheim's DRIVE Center March 5, 2008
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Recognizes Manheim Riverside and Manheim Dallas-Fort Worth with 2007 Remarketing Awards February 28, 2008
- Manheim Automotive Woman of the Year Award Renamed in Honor of Barbara Cox Anthony February 10, 2008
- NADA Partners With OVE.com to Wholesale Vehicles February 9, 2008
- Manheim Executive Honored by Women's Automotive Association February 9, 2008
- Used Cars Remain Key Contributor to Profitability as Nation's Auto Dealers Face Challenges in Economy February 9, 2008
- Redesigned Manheim.com Features Enhanced Powersearch Technology February 9, 2008
- Manheim Delivers New Level of Accuracy, Consistency to Inspection Process with "AutoGrade" February 9, 2008
- Manheim Financial Services Celebrates One Million New Floor Plan Originations in 2007 February 5, 2008
- Total Resource Auctions Texas Hobby Opens New Facility February 4, 2008
- Manheim Announces Requests to Invalidate Patent and for Summary Judgement in Online Technology Patent Case January 24, 2008
- Total Resource Auctions Names New VP of Operations January 23, 2008
- Manheim Launches First-Ever Operations in Turkey January 9, 2008
Heart to Hearts Campaign Enters Eighth Year
Supported by Manheim leadership, employees, vendors and customers nationwide, the Heart to Hearts program focuses on helping the Michael P. Fisher CICU at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Sibley Heart Center improve its equipment with the latest in cardiac technology and put a comforting touch on the sterile hospital environment.
Each year, employees hold donation drives for holiday gifts, receiving blankets, baby booties and Beanie Babies. to help the nursing staff make the CICU feel more like a home than a hospital.
The marquee event that brings together Manheim executives, vendors and customers nationwide is the annual Golf & Tennis Tournament, Reception and Auction held each spring in Atlanta. Since its inception in 1998, this event has raised more than $4.5 million for the Michael P. Fisher CICU. In 2013, the event raised more than $185,000.
The Heart to Hearts program is truly a partnership between Manheim and its communities. From challenge drives for customers at lots in Texas to the annual tournament in Georgia, the support and dedication to helping kids find a healthier life through treatment at the Michael P. Fisher CICU continue to be at the heart of Manheim's community commitment.
Mike Fisher was the former principal attorney for Manheim. His life was cut short at the age of 42 by a plane crash. The Heart To Hearts campaign was born out of grief and continues to be nurtured by our love and respect for Mike. It is dedicated to supporting the CICU that bears his name in the Sibley Heart Center of Children's. Manheim's goal is to help make the Michael P. Fisher CICU the finest facility of its kind in the world. Proceeds from the 2005 Heart To Hearts campaign will continue to bring much-needed support to the staff, families and, of course, the young patients at Children's.
What is Cox Conserves?
Cox Conserves is a companywide, long-term conservation effort that includes the following focus areas:
- Waterborne Paint
- Paint Mix Management
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Water Treatment and Conservation
- Energy Management
- Alternative Energy
Why was it created?
Cox Conserves is a national sustainability program led by Manheim's parent company Cox Enterprises, Inc. Launched in 2007, Cox Conserves seeks to reduce Cox Enterprises' energy consumption by embracing renewable forms of energy, conserving natural resources and inspiring eco-friendly behavior. The program engages each of the company's major subsidiaries: Cox Communications, Manheim, Cox Media Group and AutoTrader.com.
About each focus area:
Why switch to waterborne basecoat paint?
Working with major paint manufacturers, Manheim designed and implemented the exclusive use of waterborne basecoat painting at its operating locations. By moving from solvent to waterborne paint, Manheim is able to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 50 percent. Sixteen operating locations have switched to waterborne paint.
- Manheim Atlanta, Manheim Baltimore-Washington, Manheim Dallas-Fort Worth, Manheim Denver
- Manheim Georgia, Manheim Minneapolis, Manheim Nashville, Manheim Nevada
- Manheim New England, Manheim Orlando, Manheim Pennsylvania, Manheim Phoenix
- Manheim Riverside, Manheim San Diego, Manheim San Francisco Bay and Manheim Southern California
What is paint mix management?
Manheim has implemented a paint mix management process. The process uses less paint by creating only the amount of paint needed for each vehicle, thereby reducing waste and the release of air pollutants by 10 percent or 36 tons. Because the remaining waste is water-soluble, it is not hazardous.
How is Manheim improving its hazardous waste management?
Manheim conducts ongoing inspections of its auctions and implements processes for reducing hazardous waste at each location. Through onsite training, Manheim's employees are learning how to handle and dispose of hazardous waste in the most environmentally responsible manner possible, including the recycling of used automotive oil, antifreeze and waste paint solvent.
Why implement water treatment and conservation efforts?
As a company that details nearly 2.5 million vehicles per year, Manheim pursued an opportunity to significantly reduce water usage at its reconditioning facilities. In September 2007, working with Ashland Water Technologies, Manheim established the Manheim Water Conservation Center at Manheim Pennsylvania. The Water Conservation Center uses a sophisticated four-step wastewater treatment process that enables Manheim Pennsylvania to reduce its daily water demand by 60 percent. In June 2008, Manheim's second Water Conservation Center became operational at Manheim Georgia. This Water Conservation Center also reduces water demand by 60 percent, treating 15,000 gallons of wastewater and producing up to 9,000 gallons of high-quality reusable water daily. Both Water Conservation Centers return treated water to their municipal water treatment systems in a pretreated condition.
Multiple locations also employ water conserving fixtures such as motion sensor faucets throughout their facilities.
What is Manheim doing around energy management?
In the fall of 2007, Manheim California partnered with Ice Energy to install eight Ice Bear® off-peak power rooftop air conditioning units. The Ice Bears generate ice at night to help cool the building during the day. The highly efficient system reduces the facility's energy costs by more than 25 percent.
Manheim conserves energy by focusing on the outdoor lighting systems at many of its operating locations. Operations in Florida, California, Texas, Illinois, Georgia, Tennessee, Michigan, Massachusetts and Virginia are using lower wattage exterior lamps with new control systems that allow the sites to either dim the fixtures to 50 percent or perform multi-fixture pole switching. These projects have saved more than 4 million KWh of energy per year.
Manheim also is conserving energy by using variable frequency drives on air compressors. These drives take advantage of the natural fluctuations in the need for compressed air in the detail and body shop operations. At Manheim Atlanta, a variable frequency drive was installed on a 50-horsepower air compressor, and energy consumption was reduced by one-third.
What is Manheim's alternative energy initiative?
Manheim is taking advantage of solar energy solutions that capture the sun's radiant energy and convert it directly to electricity. Collectively, Manheim's solar projects prevent more than 970 tons of carbon from entering the environment. Our photovoltaic solar panel installations at Manheim Portland and Manheim New Jersey produce more than 1,375 MWh of energy annually. That's enough energy to power 125 average-size homes. Manheim Portland installed photovoltaic solar panels in February 2010. The 16,500-sq.-ft.-system covers the rooftop of the reconditioning facility and generates nearly 193 MWh of energy. It supplies up to 29 percent of the facility's energy use.
Manheim New Jersey is home to our largest photovoltaic solar panel installations. A 42,000-sq.-ft. photovoltaic solar panel rooftop system installed on the facility's detail shop produces 136 MWh of electricity annually and generates 15 percent of the detail shop's electricity. The 104,000-sq.-ft. free-standing canopy of photovoltaic solar panels generates 52 percent of the energy consumed in the main auction facility by producing 1,048 MWh of energy annually.
In addition, Manheim's solar thermal hot water installations at Manheim Phoenix and Manheim Georgia produce nearly 63 MWh of energy annually and supply hot water for their auto detail operations. Consisting of 24 solar thermal collectors and 1,700 gallons of solar hot water storage, Manheim Phoenix's project reduces annual energy costs for water heating and environmental impact by nearly 50 percent. Manheim Georgia's solar thermal hot water installation has 40 solar thermal collectors and 2,000 gallons of solar hot water storage. One of the largest solar thermal hot water installations in Georgia, the system reduces Manheim Georgia's annual energy costs and environmental impact by more than 50 percent.
For more information about Cox Enterprises, Inc. and Manheim's long-term conservation efforts, visit www.coxconserves.com.
Buy. Sell. Win.
Buying and selling vehicles today is more competitive than ever. It's essential to have access to the inventory and information you need, when you need it. Manheim provides the game changing tools, cutting edge products, wide selection of inventory, and helpful service that you need to buy, sell, and win every day.
The Manheim marketplace offers:
- Open access: 24/7 access to vehicles and information from Manheim means that you always have the necessary tools to succeed.
- A level playing field in a transparent and open environment where the market sets the price.
- More ways to buy and sell: online, in-lane, and 24/7.
- Tools for you to make informed and intelligent decisions. The Manheim Market Report (MMR) and InSight ECR are just two of the ways Manheim helps you to make informed decisions.
- Experienced people on the ground, to make sure the pre- and post-sale process goes quickly and smoothly.
- A safe and secure market where Manheim ensures the integrity and security of every transaction.
- More locations, inventory, and ways to buy and sell than any other company.
At Manheim, we believe this all adds up to a lot more than an auction company. We help your business perform at its best and win.
Visit manheim.com/buysellwin to learn more.
Manheim values its supplier relationships and is committed to building upon these partnerships. We take pride in developing strong relationships with suppliers that will drive value for us and the communities we serve.
We view supplier diversity as a competitive advantage that allows us to not only enhance our services and effectiveness, but also strengthen the communities in which we live and work.
As a division of Cox Enterprises, we have membership to the National Minority Supplier Development Council and its affiliates, which allows us to actively seek and partner with diverse suppliers.
To be considered a diverse supplier, your business must be at least 51% owned and operated by one or more minority groups, women, and/or LGBT individuals. If your company qualifies, we encourage you to apply as a diverse supplier.
As part of our corporate social responsibility, we seek out suppliers who share our commitment to sustainability. We strive to procure innovative products and solutions that enable us to shrink our carbon footprint.
In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint and reduce paper waste, Manheim provides several electronic options for your business.
- Purchase Orders - Manheim can place electronic purchase orders directly into your ordering system. This is accomplished through the use of punch-outs from our system to your online catalogs.
For suppliers with e-commerce interface capability, we can submit purchase orders electronically, and automatically populate order information into your order management system.
- Electronic Invoices - Manheim partners with a third party, Transcepta, for electronic invoice options. Transcepta can electronically receive and present virtually any machine-generated invoice to Manheim.
To participate in this program, please email eCommerce@Manheim.com.
View additional information about Invoice and Delivery Receipt Requirements
- Electronic Payments - Manheim offers several payment methods to our suppliers. Our preferred method of payment is ACH (direct deposit to your account).
Eligible suppliers can also be paid via our procurement credit card. Please call 1-855-435-7772, option 1, for more information regarding participation and payment inquiry.